The ideal holiday home for 2016 has been revealed with the release of new Spanish market analysis by Aliseda Inmobiliaria. The company, experts in the management of Spanish real estate assets, have shown that 2016 will be the year for the three bed property, as part of their ’10 Real Estate Trends for 2016′.
- “The study, highlighting the top trends for Spain’s housing market this year, has revealed that more and more people are looking for this size of property in this popular second home destination as it provides an added sense of luxury, saying “the feeling of luxury begins with space”.
- This desire for additional space has led to an influx of construction activity in Spain, with the New Year sparking numerous new project launches. According to a survey by CBRE, this year will see more than twice the number of homes being built than in the past two years combined. The majority of the survey respondents believe that this will be in the region of between 100,000 and 175,000 units, a figure significantly higher than the 35,000 construction starts in 2014.
- Samuel Población, National Director of CBRE Residential in Spain, believes that the type of property ‘on trend’ for 2016 can be defined further still. He says that “there is demand for the finished product inspiring active promoters to produce new housing.” This certainly appears to be the case as the Spanish property market is set for a remarkable transformation.
- With the ideal holiday home for 2016 emerging as a finished, 3 bedroom property, leading Spanish home builder Taylor Wimpey España is answering this growing market demand, by launching a new development of their own on the beautiful island of Mallorca.
- The new Marina Golf residential complex is a Mediterranean style village consisting solely of spacious, 3 bedroom properties all with private terraces, gardens and private parking spaces. In the communal area there is a swimming pool, for the exclusive use of owners, surrounded by a solarium area with views over the golf course and a large communal garden.
Marc Pritchard, Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey España, believes this increase in construction is a positive indication for the market’s growing success and is excited about all the new project has to offer. He comments:
- “With the demand for Spanish property regaining momentum and set to thrive in 2016, we are thrilled to be expanding our offering in Mallorca. We have definitely experienced a growth of interest both in mainland Spain and Mallorca, especially in relation to our three bedroom properties. They often provide additional space, both interior and exterior, which offers buyers a greater sense of luxury and ultimately freedom with how the property can be used. This is fantastic for families and for those looking to have friends come and stay.”
- Every townhouse on the Marina Golf complex has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with air conditioning, under floor heating in the bathrooms, double-glazing, a security door, TV aerial and satellite dish. In order to ensure the maximum amount of light, the properties are southwest facing and have several terrace areas so the sun can be enjoyed for most of the day. All the properties also have large gardens where you can enjoy sunny Mallorca days and warm Mediterranean evenings.
- Marina Golf benefits from an idyllic location, surrounded by some of the top golf clubs on the island including Golf Santa Ponsa I, II and III, which are right next to the development, as well as Golf de Andratx, Golf de Poniente and Bendinat Golf. It is also near the coast, in an area dotted with beautiful coves and beaches and some of the island’s most exclusive marinas such as the Puerto Adriano, designed by Philippe Starck, which is just 1.5 km away and has a wide variety of elegant bars and restaurants and some of the most exclusive designer stores.
For more information please contact Taylor Wimpey España on 08000 121 020 or visit http://taylorwimpeyspain.com for more information. If you reside outside of the UK you will need to call 00 34 971 706 244.
—- ENDS —-